Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Weekend Adventures, as Told by Miss M (According to Her Camera Phone)

As told by Miss M:
My day usually starts with a gentle wake up call to the maid and the butler. On weekends, I let them sleep in, so I start my wake up call at 6:30 am, as opposed to my usual 5:30 am. I know they are awake, but they act like they are still sleeping. So I must vocally remind them it is my feeding time.
Sometimes they act like they are sleep walking just so they can go to the bathroom and back to bed without me knowing that they are truly awake, but I know that they are awake. Silly people, no one sleeps past 6:45 am on the weekends. Several excruciating hours later, the maid finally gets the hint and gets out of bed and makes my breakfast.
(I don't know why her phone is in my face, when she should be preparing my food).
Then it is time for my morning stroll, with my dog/pillow to meet my many fans and sign some autographs. After 10 minutes, I was over the walk, but my maid and butler kept telling me that they had a surprise for me. I was hoping it was a better maid and butler.
Two hours later, nothing. After signing some faces with slobber, I am back home with the same incompetent maid and butler, at least my dog/pillow knows his place in my home.
Is anyone else out there 'ruled' by a pup like Miss M?

In Case You Missed It:

PS. Check our Facebook page tonight for the winners of the RC Pet Products Packable Rain Poncho Giveaway!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Weekends, Leroy lets me sleep until 7AM, and that's if I remember to turn off my alarm. Otherwise, it's 6AM. Then he wants a pancake or an egg.

Debra@Peaceabull said...

Maid and butler!!! Oh my goodness, this whole post make me roll with laughter!
I just love Miss M.

Anonymous said...

Boomer and Dottie agree that 7 am on weekends is the most we are allowed to sleep in, but most of the time try to get us up before 6:30 am. And, then the stares start right after breakfast, they must have their morning walks!

Anonymous said...

That was very funny! I am the maid AND butler in my house...doing double duty for my two very demanding boys! I thought I had escaped the early morning wake up from children, until I realized my furry children are no different then human ones! Good thing they are soooo cute, I can't even get upset that sleeping in means sleeping until 6:30 am!

Luv My Rosie said...

Miss M:

I run my place. My mom just pays the bills. I do let her sleep in on the weekends but I let her know when I want a belly rub and food and a walk. She also has to plan her entire work week around the weather because I dont' like to be home alone when it thunders and I take it out on the door. On those days I get to go to camp where I play with my furiends and am as calm as can be! I also tell my mom where to sleep. I have no problems kicking her off the couch or the bed! She also has to take me in the car alot because hey, Im home alone all week, I want to get out on the weekends too! My mom says Im a spoiled brat but I know she wouldn't have it any other way. You enjoy your maid and butler.

Rosie!

sweetemaline said...

Oh Miss M! Are you the one who told Moby that waking me up at 5 am is okay?!

Emily @ Our Waldo Bungie
www.ourwaldobungie.com

jet said...

Barbie is a bit like that but she doesn't really ask for much - she sleeps in in winter which is great, but in summer she is up with the sun which is pretty damn early!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank you for the smiles
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...